And we let them have them.
Saturday’s must-read from the American Thinker via Curmudgeonly and Skeptical: Ten reasons conservatives shouldn’t be celebrating the election results.
Here’s the short version:
10) The aristocracy is still there in Washington.
9) The bureaucracy in Washington has never been more powerful.
8) The Federal Reserve still remains unchecked.
7) The spending obligations are still there, and the economy is still bad
6) The unions still have control of the government
5) The Republican Party hasn't become conservative yet
4) They still are neither reading nor writing their own legislation
3) It is still impossible to obey the law.
2) There is no animal quite as dangerous as a lame duck
1) The socialists and Marxists still have your children.